FIELD CHEERLEADING INFO
*****Please be advised – Cheerleaders may not miss more than 6 practices between August 1st and August 29th*****
Cheer First Night of Practice and Parent Meeting
- Practice will start on August 1st. Practices are Monday through Thursday 6:00-8:00 pm. There will be a brief meeting for all NEW cheer parents on August 1st . Please meet at 6:00 on the turf. Returning parents do not need to attend.
- Cheerleaders should bring water, have their hair up, and wear athletic sneakers and shorts. There is NO eating during practice, please do not send snacks.
- Don't forget to bring your completed Physical Form with you the first day of practice. Form can be found on our website.
- Please feel free to share our information and have your child bring a friend to practice to see if they might like to register!
Cheer Uniform Hand Out
- You will not receive a uniform until your registration and shack fee are paid in full. For Field Cheer you must supply a check made out to HYF&C for $100 as a uniform deposit. This check will be returned to you at the end of the season at uniform hand in. Your $20 shack fee is separate and can be either cash or check.
7, 8, 9 year olds August 7th 6:00 on the field
10 - 13 year olds August 8th 6:00 on the field
Any player that misses their hand out day can get a uniform between 5:30-6:00 before practice. No uniforms will be handed out during practice.
- Cheerleaders will need to purchase additional items from the shack. White midriff top, black soffe spandex shorts and white crew length socks. These are the same items as last year so if they still fit no need to buy anything new.
FLAG INFO TBD
INFO FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
All families are required to pay a $20 family shack fee that will enable us to have the snack shack staffed at all times. If you have a cheerleader and football player you will pay at your oldest football player’s equipment handout.
All Padded Football players and Field Cheerleaders are required to have a valid ID by Bert Bell. Our ID night is TBD. There will not be practice on this night. Players and cheerleaders will be told by their coaches if they need an ID. If this is your first season, you need an ID. You must supply an original birth certificate. If you do not have an original do not go to get an ID you will be turned away by Bert Bell. If you are not able to get an ID because you are on vacation please let your coach know. There will be one make up date in September. Players and Cheerleaders are ineligible to particpate at games unless they have a valid ID.
In the event that practice or a game were to be canceled by rain or other circumstances we would contact you 2 ways. First, we ask that you sign up for rainedout.com so that you can receive an alert right to your cell phone. Follow these directions:
Go to Rainedout.com
In the find your organization box type in Haverford Youth Football
then hit search
Under preferred results Haverford Youth will be listed in blue click on it
In the blue box enter your cell number no spaces or dashes and then click agree
and click start sign up
You will immediately be texted a validation code to your cell phone enter that code in the blue box and click validate code
Second, we will send out an email from HYF&C to whichever email you used to register your child.
We also will post any cancelations on our website homepage.
Picture Day 9/7
Cheer Clinic at HHS 9/27
Beef and Beer 9/28
The Board of HYF&C
Like us on Facebook! Haverford Youth Football and Cheerleading and HYFC Events
*Registrants who choose not to continue with the program prior to August 12th, 2019 will be granted a 50% registration refund to be mailed out in September
*No refunds will be granted after August 12th, 2019
*A late fee of $25 will apply to anyone registering after August 12th, 2019